Once you have your booking confirmed by Mike you can choose to pay in person by Cash, by Cheque or pay securely with Paypal – all major Debit and Credit Cards accepted.
CPE Limousines & Crazy Party Engine
Booking Terms and Conditions
Thank you for booking our unique limousines. As with everything in life, a few rules are in place to ensure the safety and enjoyment of our passengers. Before booking please read the following terms and conditions.
- We are fully insured to carry 8 passengers in each of our party fire engines & Limousines. This applies to both children and adults. Under no circumstances will we carry more than this amount.
- The vehicles are fitted with seat belts, these must be worn at all times whilst the vehicle is in motion.
- The hirer (passengers) are fully responsible for all of their personal possessions both inside and outside the vehicle, CPE Limousines will accept no responsibility for lost or damaged items, this includes items of clothing & shoes.
- The vehicle will be fully inspected before and after your event, any damage done to the interior or exterior of the vehicle will be charged to the hirer. Any fouling to the vehicle eg. soiling, will incur a £150 fee for cleaning.
- All private hire vehicles operate a strict NO SMOKING policy, we ask that you are respectful of this law.
- Anti-Social behaviour or criminal activity will not be tolerated under any circumstances, if this occurs you will be asked to leave the vehicle immediately whether you have reached your destination or not. If deemed necessary the police will be informed. No refund will be given in these circumstances.
- For children’s parties, we prefer an adult for children under the age of 12 years. The adult must ensure that the children obey safety rules and do not distract the driver whilst the vehicle is in motion.
- Passengers must never open the doors by themselves and must always wait for the driver to park the vehicle and give instruction on embarking / dis-embarking safely.
- A 50% deposit is due at the time of booking, this deposit is non-refundable. The remaining balance must be cleared 10 days prior to the event date. Payment on the day will not be accepted. Bookings made at short notice must be paid in full on an agreed date before the event.
- In the event of cancellation, deposits will be forfeited. If for any reason you need to change the date of your event, we will do everything we can to help you although we cannot guarantee that your required alternative date will be available – please give us as much notice as possible.
- The hirer is responsible for making sure that you have allowed enough time to reach your event on time, especially if you have booked a show. We can not be held responsible for unfortunate circumstances such as being held up by traffic. We recommend aiming to arrive 15minutes before your event is due to begin.
- Nightclub offers are open to over 18s with proof of Identification only. ID will be checked by the door supervisors and Clubs have the right to refuse entry. CPE Limo’s and Crazy Party Engine will not be held responsible.
- No food is allowed to be eaten in any of our vehicles.if this rule is broken it could occur a clean up fee.
- We do not hold a drinks license so can not supply alcohol but will supple glasses and you may bring your own drinks to drink on board.
- proof of id will be checked for persons looking under 18 yrs, the driver has the right to remove alcohol.
- please ensure you are on time as this could shorten your hire time for your trip.
- Extra time used for your hire will be charged to your credit or debit card at £25 per every 15 mins over.
- All quotations are based on original agreed dates, times etc. Any amendments to these details including such things as a new pickup address or a change in the time of pick up will incur an additional charge.